REVOLUTION LACROSSE CAMPS
Now in our 18th year, the Revolution Lacrosse Camps at the College of Wooster have built a reputation as one of the finest instructional lacrosse camps in the nation. With a heavy emphasis on individual skill development, these camps break young players into small instructional groups based on age, experience, skill and position and use the latest teaching techniques and concepts to focus on each player's needs. Hallmarks of the camp include well organized days broken into 3 distinct on-field sessions daily with drill work, technique focus and scrimmaging each evening.
- Boys and Girls ages 8-18 of all skill levels.
- Per NCAA rules, our sports camps are open to all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
- Tailored Programs for each skill level
- Outstanding Coaching Staff
- Top Flight Facilities
- Latest Teaching Techniques
- Individual attention assured
- 5.5-6 hours of lacrosse each day
- Social and Recreational activities daily
- Safety prioritized
Boys Camp: July 19-23, 2020
Girls Camp: July 12-16, 2020
Overnight – TBA
Commuter – TBA