REVOLUTION LACROSSE CAMPS
Now in our 19th year, the Revolution Lacrosse Camps at the College of Wooster have built a reputation as one of the finest lacrosse camps in the nation. With a heavy emphasis on individual skill development, the camp will break young players into small instructional groups based on age, skill level, experience, and position. Using the latest teaching techniques, instruction will be tailored to each young player's needs. Hallmarks of the camp include well organized days broken into three distinct on-field sessions daily with drill work, technique focus, and scrimmaging in the evening.
- Boys and Girls ages 8-18 of all skill levels.
- Per NCAA rules, our sports camps are open to all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
- Tailored Programs for each skill level
- Outstanding Coaching Staff
- Top Flight Facilities
- Latest Teaching Techniques
- Individual attention assured
- 5.5-6 hours of lacrosse each day
- Social and Recreational activities daily
- Safety prioritized
Girls Camp: July 09-13, 2023
Boys Camp: July 16-20, 2023
Overnight – $655 per week
Commuter – $555 per week