Girls Camp: July 14-18
Boys Camp: July 21-25
The College of Wooster, Wooster OH. With an hour from theAkron/Canton airport (30 miles from campus) or Cleveland Hopkins airport (60 miles from campus).
1189 Beall Ave Wooster, OH 44691
Emergency: (614) 886-3558
The Camp Basics
- 5.5 to 6 hours of lacrosse each day.
- Primarily the ratio of camper to staff is 9:1, however, in many instructional situations the ratio is smaller and our boys camp offers 1 on 1 private lessons.
- Evening activities each night. Including: Ice Cream socials, Pizza nights, Movie nights, Game room night, Talent show, Casino night and more.
- Players stay in the schools residence halls. The students are typically housed 2 to a room.
- ‘All You Can Eat’ buffets at every meal to make sure each camper gets plenty to eat. In addition, the dining staff will help any child with food allergies or preferences.
Fundamentals, Stick handling, Positions, Drills, Draws, Demos,Scrimmages, Team work, Team Games, Team Defense and Offense,Crease Defense, Checking, Dodging, Advanced Dodges, Shooting,Cutting, Feeding, 8 meters, Trick shots, Transitions (2v1, 3v2, 4v3 ), 1vs. 1, and more.
Supervision in the residence halls at night ensures the campers are getting adequate rest. In addition, campus security is present at all times.
About Revolution Lacrosse Camps
Revolution Lacrosse Camps is one arm of the Premier Sports Camps group of training camps and have been hosting comprehensive boys and girls Lacrosse training camps for more than 20 years. The 5 Day/4Night Camps are for boys and girls ages 8-18 of all skill levels and occur in July at The College of Wooster, Wooster, OH.Using the latest teaching techniques and limiting the size of the camps, we are able to offer a great deal of one-on-one and individual attention to ensure that each camper maximizes their time on the fields and understanding of the game of College Lacrosse.For more information call 333-333-CAMP, visit the website premiersportscamps.com, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+